REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun 16, 2022–
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220616005341/en/
Fall Guys game will be available June 21. (Photo: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Fall Guys – Compete through escalating rounds of absurd obstacle course chaos until one lucky victor remains! Fall Guys is a free, cross-platform, massively multiplayer, party royale game where you and your fellow contestants fight the laws of physics to become the last one standing. Fall Guys will be available to play on June 21.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge – With a blend of retro and modern visuals, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge finds the four favorite turtles kicking some serious shell in classic arcade-style beat-’em-up action. Up to six players can play locally or online in this bodacious game developed by Tribute Games and published by Dotemu, who also published Streets of Rage 4 and Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Neon White – You are White, an assassin handpicked to compete with other demon slayers for a chance to live permanently in Heaven. The other assassins seem familiar, though … did you know them in a past life? Uncover Heaven’s mysteries by getting to know the other assassins in a lightning-fast first-person action game about exterminating demons. This is your shot at redemption.
- OMORI – Travel back and forth between two strange and vibrant worlds, each one brimming with colorful friends and foes, to uncover a forgotten past. You’ll experience an unconventional story and turn-based battle system, supplemented by warm illustrations from renowned artist OMOCAT, who also produced, wrote, directed and coded much of the game. The critically acclaimed RPG OMORI will be available on June 17.
- Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story – Get ready for more mayhem with new DLC! Introducing three new BOOMBOXES for Hextech Mayhem: POP/STARZ, ZEGENDS NEVER DIE and GET ZINXED. In this fast-paced rhythm runner, every action has an explosive reaction, and no amount of mayhem is too much. Take on the role of yordle and Hexplosives expert Ziggs as you rampage through the neighborhoods of Piltover. Bomb, bounce and bop to the beat of the music to avoid obstacles, disarm enemies and light fuses to achieve maximum chaos. Cause musical mayhem while outrunning no-fun-allowed Heimerdinger in your quest to build the greatest bomb the world has ever seen! Available now in Nintendo eShop.
- It’s Honest Work – Set out to begin a new life and restore your grandfather’s old farm to greatness in Stardew Valley. Learn to live off the land by transforming the overgrown fields into a bountiful place to call home, and raise animals, go fishing, tend to crops, craft items and maybe even start a family … the choice is yours. Until June 20 at 11:59 p.m. PT, Nintendo Switch Online and Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack members can try the full game for free!* Your save data for the Game Trial is not deleted when the trial ends, so you can continue where you left off if you purchase the game later. Plus, save 20% off on Stardew Valley in Nintendo eShop until June 27 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Rocket League – Season 7 brings glitz and glamour to Rocket League. Luxurious Rocket Pass rewards will keep your cars looking classy all season long, while top Soccar champions can use their skills to earn fabulous Tournament Rewards. Show off your style in the Utopia Coliseum (Gilded) Arena or earn Golden Painted Items while you level up. There’s a lot to explore, so remember to keep it classy! Season 7 starts on June 15 and runs through Sept. 7.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
* Any Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3 and Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
With a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, players get access to even more benefits, including a library of Nintendo 64 games with newly added online play for up to four players (additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately), Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise DLC, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass DLC, Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC and retro SEGA Genesis games.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward—categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo Switch players who register a Nintendo Account gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220616005341/en/
CONTACT: Eddie Garcia
KEYWORD: WASHINGTON UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ELECTRONIC GAMES TECHNOLOGY ENTERTAINMENT ONLINE MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT HARDWARE LICENSING (ENTERTAINMENT) CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 06/16/2022 09:00 AM/DISC: 06/16/2022 09:02 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2022.