We bring you a lot of stories. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Weekly Recap for June 6 – June 12, 2022.
Universal Studios Florida
- This week we found a new Biosyn Genetics bottle and shirt, as well as a “live dinosaurs” bag charm.
- The Summer Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida is inspired by “E.T.,” “Back to the Future,” and “Jaws,” and we spotted a new pennant, drawstring backpack, and personalizable ornament featuring all three classic movies at the store this week!
- The Universal Studios Classic Monsters Café at Universal Studios Florida closed permanently a few weeks ago and is now surrounded by construction walls.
- Michael Myers is returning to Halloween Horror Nights for a house based on “Halloween.”
- To mark the occasion, Universal Orlando Resort has a new merchandise reveal themed to “Halloween.“
- Join the Pride Month celebration with a new “Love is Universal” cap, belt bag, and backpack.
- Retro-style figures of classic monsters Frankenstein, The Bride of Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dracula, and the Wolf Man are available at Universal Orlando Resort.
- The summer Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida is now selling skateboard decks by The Hundreds inspired by the hoverboards in “Back to the Future II.”
- You’re gonna need a bigger basket. Head to the “Jaws” room of the retro movies-themed Summer Tribute Store in Universal Studios Florida for this new Amity Island Shark Tours mug!
- Minions decorations have been added to the blue construction walls that surround the now-defunct Classic Monsters Café in Universal Studios Florida.
- Under oath, a Universal senior executive acknowledged that Fast & Furious – Supercharged isn’t so great.
- Central Park Crêpes in Universal Studios Florida is currently closed and surrounded by construction walls.
- A new “Back to the Future” Loungefly mini backpack has traveled into the summer Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
Universal Orlando CityWalk
Halloween Horror Nights House Announced, Minion Cafe Coming to Universal Orlando – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Weekly Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you next Sunday!